Intelligent Guidance significantly improves interactions with customers – enhancing the Customer Experience, providing more up sell and cross sell opportunities while at the same time driving down costs and errors.
Here are a few of the key benefits – I shall be exploring each of these during the next few days.
- Drives great interactions with customers regardless of agent experience – enhances the customer experience
- Captures expert knowledge and best practices and makes them available in customer interactions
- Makes information available when required easily without the agent needing to search through databases or help files
- Makes help files available when required without the need to search through multiple data / information sources
- Makes every customer interaction follow best practices
- Makes every customer interaction follow compliant procedures
- In situations where advice is being provided MiGuide ensures it is consistent, accurate and in-line with best practices and compliant processes
- Enables the agent to focus on the interaction with the customer rather than relying on memory or help files
- Retrieves data from various sources and presents it to the agent at the right time and in a format which is easy to use.
- Removes errors associated with re-keying customer data into multiple applications
- Shortens the time required to resolve customer queries by making information available and reducing the need to manually search through multiple applications – reduces cost
- Drives information that is being presented to the agent
- Uses rules to drive customer interactions
- Automates business processes during the customer interaction
- Available in multiple languages and easily translated – both the developer environment and end user screens
- Supports c/s and web deployments
- Combines the work of business and technical users. So technical ones can deal with the programming and business can maintain the pure logic Q&A process.